Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The rest of our Christmas

This was right before Adam and Christy went to the airport. We had a good time with our family in town. Come back and visit anytime.

Luke told me his ice skates were getting too tight and asked me if he could ask Grandma and Grandpa for new ones for Christmas. I said he could but only if he wrote a letter to them to ask for new ice skates. I tried to phrase it as succinctly as possible but it was a little long so it maintained its politeness. He wrote everything I said and drew a picture of himself playing hockey. I guess it must have worked because Luke got a new pair of ice skates from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas. Benjamin got Luke's old ones and they went skating on Christmas Eve.

They went swimming 3 times at the hotel pool. The wetsuits came in very handy. They could play in the water and I didn't have to get in. Usually, Luke clings on to one of us for dear life and Benjamin fighting for us to let go of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam and I had so much fun! Thanks for letting us spend Christmas with you.