I haven't posted in a while so I guess I will fill you in on what has been going on. Luke was sick last week-- two days of vomiting and fever. He's all better now. Benjamin did not get the bug (yet) so I am thankful for that. We are back in the swing of things with school and day care. Other than that we have been going to the gym and trying to stay warm. The boys spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Paul was out of town and I worked. I picked them up the next day but only after I visited my friend Molly. Molly is on bed rest in the hospital and doing a great job. It was great to talk to her. We talked for 2 hours with no children interrupting us! It was really nice to have that time with her. I hope you finished all your files Molly. :) Also, thanks Mom and Dad for watching my boys (again)!
1 comment:
Good ol' alone time, gotta love it!
Post a Comment