Benjamin loves the Wonder Pets. It doesn't matter what you are talking about or even if you are talking to him but, we frequently get updates on the Wonder Pets. They seem to do a lot of things we do. For example, if we are headed to the gym. "Mommy the Wonder Pets are at the gym." If Luke falls down and scrapes his knee. Benjamin
will say "Tuck hurt his knee too and he was sad." It's time for lunch- Benjamin will say "Ling Ling ate a sandwich." Sometimes the stories are very
elaborate. But regardless, they seem to be following us everywhere. : )
4 comments:
That's cute! I thought it was Ming Ming... well, that's what we'll keep calling him too. :)
Ok so I'm totally losing cool Aunt points, but I have to admit, I have no idea what the Wonder Pets are. Are they like Giga pets or Tomagotchis?
The Wonder Pets are animated characters that have their own TV show on Nickelodeon. There's Tuck the turtle, Ming Ming the duck and Winnie the hamster (or maybe he is a guinea pig). They are class pets for kids you never see (maybe they don’t exist). Afterhours they are animal rescuers. Somehow animals in trouble call them on the tin can phone and request help. Which is where the adventure starts. They have saved a dinosaur, baby tiger, a whale … you get the picture. I am sure you could find a show to watch on you tube if it sounds like a winner. :)
Oh, that's sounds so cute. Seriously, some of the shows they have for kids are just downright obnoxious. I'm glad there's still some good ones.
Post a Comment