Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let's just plan on me catching you up for a while

Over the Thanksgiving break we went to visit Aunt Christy and Uncle Adam in Texas. We had a fantastic time. It was the boys first time to fly on a plane. They did really good except they were pretty tired when we landed at 10 pm and still had to get to Adam and Christy's house.

Ready to fly...

The next day we went to the zoo. Ahh, just look at the sunny day. I miss sunny warm days.
The meerkats were funny.



He was pacing pretty fast.


Somewhere in there is a rhino.









Next we went to the museum and had a picnic in the park.

And played football and soccer
Then we went to the natuarl history museum. They didn't seem that excited to look at dinosaur bones.



But digging for them was lots of fun.

They both fit in a dinosaur footprint.


And of course swimming at the hotel pool.
There is more from our trip but I don't want to overwhelm you. I'll save them for next time.

2 comments:

B-Mom said...

Oh, sun? What is that? Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving... how was your Christmas? :)

BLogger said...

Christmas was lots of fun, I'll post pictures.