Friday, January 1, 2010

New post for a new year

So, it is much overdue but my baby turned 4 years old! It seems like from the beginning he has been in a hurry to grow up. I am sure having an older brother has a lot to do with it but some of it is also just Benjamin. Here are pictures that remind me he once really was a baby.


His First Christmas

Such a happy baby!


One year old but still has the baby face.


I got lots of cute pictures of him this day.

Happy Again.

I am pretty sure he has grown 6 inches in the last month and gained 0 pounds.
This is at his birthday party-he had sooo much fun. However he has decided he does not like to eat cake. He only tried it because I took the frosting off of it. Notice the tiny bit he took and then prompltly threw away.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Here's proof that he used to like cake: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolynford/2389857352/in/photostream/

Carolyn said...

and more:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolynford/2077776187/

Carolyn said...

and more:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolynford/315382376/

BLogger said...

Yeah, he didn't seem to have a problem with it until Mom's last birthday. Now he won't touch it. Too strange.

Joleene said...

Very sweet, looks like you had good time on your trip too.